The book ACIM, a 240 page book written by Lisa Olson is totally different from the usual pregnancy manual out there. The book teaches about the human body and talks about the various reasons why a large number of people are yet to experience the joy of conception, let alone giving birth to that beautiful child that they desire.
It went further to shed some light on how any woman could get pregnant quickly and naturally without the use of prescribed medications and surgeries in order to assist you to place your foot on the pathway to parenthood.
If you have been unable to get pregnant for some time now, especially over a year, this manual will show you how to permanently reverse your infertility. The book talks about the following;
A. Chapter one talks about the fundamentals of the male and female anatomy, the menstrual cycle of a woman, your personal genes, and their different roles in affecting a couples fertility, not forgetting sex and how it can (and should) be practiced to facilitate conception.
B. Modern medications have really helped loads of fertile couples to eventually conceive, but how successful is it? Chapter 2 talks about the perspective of the eastern worlds on fertility and also shed some light on the erroneous views held by traditional medical practitioners as touching fertility and a couples conception options.
C. If getting pregnant fast and giving birth to a strong and healthy baby is your desire, then you must read chapter 3 of Lisa Olson Pregnancy Miracle book. This part of the guide delivers to you the 5 vital steps required to accomplish that objective of getting pregnant naturally. They include:
* Energizing your reproductive system by balancing your energies through the use of traditional Chinese medicine
* Changing your diet and exercise schedule
* Internal purification and liver detoxification
* Understanding the three steps agenda to conceiving a healthy fetus
* Using Acupuncture and Acupressure towards the cleansing your energy for conception
D. Chapter 4 highlights some of the unique situations you may be facing. Some of them are:
– An advancement in age
– Unexplained infertility, secondary infertility, and mechanical infertility
– PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, Ovarian Cysts
– Cancer and Infertility
– Tubal Ligation and many more